This week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is to include something ALTERED on your project.
I have altered a chipboard door hanger.
Actually I cheated. I took a door hanger that I had bought, traced around it onto chipboard, cut a hole with my nesties and decorated it. Does that count? I'm too tight to pay 75p everytime I want to make a chipboard door hanger
I have used Prima ~ Fairy Flora 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 papers.
I cut the grass using the Magnolia Doohickey ~ Grass die which I layered up three times and added some stickles and ribbon.
The image is Magnolia ~ Beautiful Tilda. I have coloured her with copics and added more stickles.
For the tree, I used Magnolia Doohickey die ~ Magnolia tree, which I love!
Next up is the Magnolia doohickey ~ dream tage.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
- fairy tales - One Stop Craft Challenge
- things with wings - A Spoonfull of Sugar
- use a diecut - My Time to Craft
- texture &/or layers - Theme Thursday
- magical worlds - Sir Stampalot Challenge
- anything goes - Truly Scrumptious and Creative Card Crew
- blossoms & blooms - Paperplay Challenges
- alter/recycle - C.R.A.F.T. Challenge