Friday 28 January 2011

love struck

Oh my word, it's another Friday and the end of the month already, I don't know where it's gone. I keep meaning to blog during the week (as I do make things more than once a week) but time escapes me ... so far. So on to this week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity which is POLKA DOTS! Such fun and easy too.

I've used Christmas papers for this Valentines. I have so many ... Christmas papers that is, that I need to use them for other things besides Christmas, where I can.

Papers: Making Memories:Mistletoe ~ Glitter Big Red Dot and Trees (although not a tree in sight as I flipped the paper).

The velvet hydrangea flowers are Petaloo. I added the end of a Tim Holtz ticket as it has been sitting on my craft table for a while and seemed to fit. 

Image: Magnolia ~ Right Through My Heart Cupid coloured with copics and decorated with stickles and the Magnolia Love Dartboard which I paper pieced in layers and added stickles. 

I am entering this into the following challenges:
'my favourite thing' (which are magnolia stamps of course): Everybody Art
'layer it up': PaperPlay Challenges
'dots or spots': Just Magnolia
'spots & stripes': The Crazy Challenge.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

20 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love that Tilda perfect for a valentine card, spotty paper looks fab as well, Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Penni said...

This is beautiful - I love the glitter.

Hugs
Penni
X

Juls said...

wowzer!!!!! Just stunning!!!! Love the glittery polka dots!! your colouring is amazing, and its such a fab layout! Hugs Juls

Brenda Dean said...

Perfect! And what patience you have to cut her out! Love it!

As a challenge lover, you might also be interested in my Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge.

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Keeley!! lovin' the backing papers and your coloring is gorgeous!!
hugs

Janie Printz said...

Great card wonderful image so brilliantly colored ...
Janie

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous, those flowers are so beautiful and your colouring is fantastic. Wouldn't have noticed that your papers were Christmas, they're lovely. Hugs xx

Rach said...

this is so pretty, fabulous details.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, lovin your colouring Tilda looks perfect!

Thank you for joining us at The Crazy this week, good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

carol said...

Hello....lovely card, thanks for joining our flower challenge this week, x carol

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card keeley, love it.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Can you stop making wonderful, beautiful projects with awesome colouring? You must get bored of me telling you this is wonderful, beautiful, with awesome colouring!! ;)
xxx

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley as always :) have a great week hugs xx

Kati said...

wow - what a great card - love your stile!

Sandy Ang said...

So clever and a unique take on Valentine's ! I love the Petaloo florals on your card. I have them in my stash and haven't had a chance to use them yet.

Annette22 said...

wow, I love this card,
I love the image and your coloring
hugs

Annette

Andie's Space said...

Hi Keeley,
This is a totally gorgeous card. What a fabulous Tilda, & so beautifully coloured. I don't stop by here nearly often enough. By way of an apology, I have an award for you on my blog @
http://andiesspace.blogspot.com
Big Hugs,
Andie xx

Kathy said...

WOW another fabulous card!!! I adore this one too!! Your coloring is absolutely stunning!!! And your attention to details always floors me!!
:)Kathy

Spyder said...

A lovely take on the challenge, fabulous card. Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts, dot/spots/strips and embossing Challenge, pop back later today to vote for your top three and ask your blogging buggies to vote for you!! Look out for the new challenge starting on Sunday!

((Lyn))