Friday 27 August 2010

flower for you


It's Friday again which means another fabulous challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity!

Once again, we have another fabulous sketch to work with and we are to use our favourite image and colours, so how difficult can that be?

I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Here is my entry.

For the c4e challenge I had to use my favourite colours. When I craft I am drawn to ALL colours and therefore I don't think I have a particular favourite  as different colours provide different inspiration for me.  So with this in mind I decided to make something which is more a celebration of colour. As usual click on the pics to get a better view.

Papers: Prima ~ Watercolor Rainbow Collection: Whimsy and Tropical Lagoon.


I've used the Magnolia Lace border die which I love, but also the Vintage tag which is never far from my side and definitely my most used die. I don't think I will ever tire of it!

Image: For the c4e challenge I had to choose my favourite image. Well with so many new images being released each month, I barely get time to pause for breath to choose my favourite let alone use them!! It is very rare for me to get the chance to use the same image twice, the only time it tends to happen is if it is a wedding image. So I decided to choose my favourite range of images which is of course Magnolia and then chose one I hadn't used before: Tilda Brings A Flower.

I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

12 comments:

crafty creations said...

A gorgeous card so beautifully coloured Keelie

Thanks for sharing with the lotstodo Challenge x Hilda

Zoechaos said...

Lovely mixture of techniques on your piece and fabulous summer colours we need that little sunny glow. Thank you for sharing with us at LTD this week. xx Zoe

Juls said...

so so gorgeous! Love the soft pastal colours, the layout is fab and I love your mix of textures! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, that's better! ;) Yellow and pink are my favs! It's a popular misconception pink is my favourite, when actually it's yellow, but enough of that. I. Just. Love. This. Card. Have a fabby weekend. Mwah, mwah. xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

I LOVE your layout on this - and the way you've used the colours is just FABULOUS!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
xXx

Unknown said...

OMGOSH this is amazing!! I love how you managed to use all of our challenge colours. So fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at MDUC.
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Kim x said...

Keeley your work is amazing.All the elements are just perfect together.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coloring Keeley! love your creation with Tilda! Charming!!! so glad you linked up to the first ATS Magnolia challenge!
Pam Going Postal

Andrea said...

Very great card - loveley details. Wonderful. Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley love the combination of pink and yellow and Tilda is gorgeous! hugs xx

Kathy said...

Oh this is so pretty too! I love the color combo and this sketch is so beautiful!! I will have to lift it to use another time!!! i will have to check out the challenge as well!!
:)Kathy