Good morning! Today we have a HALLOWEEN themed challenge starting at Crafts 4 Eternity.
I have made a mixed media canvas.
The witch I cut out freestyle and her hat was made from a Tim Holtz Blueprint stamp. Her legs drape over the bottom edge of the canvas.
The fence on the right is a Memory Box~ Estate Fence die.
The 31 is a Sizzix die.
The spiders web was made with a Memory Box ~ Haunted Webs die. The spiders are stickers that I had in my stash.
The pumpkins up the left hand side were made with Rusty Pickle papers.
I've made a YouTube video, which goes into more details of the products that I used to build up the layers on this.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- Halloween ~ C.R.A.F.T. Challenge; Shopping Our Stash; Dream Valley Challenges; Make My Monday
- Happy Halloween ~ Creative Inspirations
- Anything goes ~ Simon Says Monday Challenge
- Anything goes/Fall colours ~ Love to Create Challenge
- Spooky ~ That's Crafty
- Halloween to Die For ~ A Vintage Journey
- The Body Beautiful ~ The Mirror Crack'd
- Tricks & treats ~ Art with Heart Challenge