Friday 28 October 2011

The Witching Hour

Another Halloween creation! This week we have a MAGICAL MYSTICAL theme at Crafts 4 Eternity. I've made an album for The Witching Hour. Well, I know nothing about such things, so I turned to google to find out when 'The Witching Hour' actually is. The answer is, it varies depending on which website you are looking at.

I've used paper from My Mind's Eye ~ Haunted collection which is all velvety and luxurious.

I made a clock using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Weathered Clock Die. I cut it out of glittering black cardstock.

  
I've added a spider border from the glitter cardstock using my Martha Stewart punch.


Another view of the clock.


I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

Keeley

13 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I. Love. This. And I don't even like spooky or Halloween. That TH die is, ahem, to die for. :)

Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Kathy said...

Hey Keeley!!! HOw are you????? I just happened to see this in my sidebar and remembered I have not stopped by in a while!!
This is gorgeous!!! I LOVE all the details ~ that sparkly black paper is so pretty!!! Love that sentiment too!!
Hope all is well!
:)Kathy

Céline said...

fab halloween album
thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
hugs
céline dt member

Createology said...

Wickedly Wonderful for your Halloween Haunting memories.

michele said...

Fabulous album Keeley! Have a great weekend hugs x

Fleur said...

WOW this is stunning, perfect for halloween Thank you so much for entering my Halloween challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Penny said...

Thanks for playing in the "if the shoe fits" challenge this week. This project is lovely, I love the black on brown.

Riet said...

So beautiful creations Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Wow, wow, wow, details, details. Love it. I think I'm in The Witching Hour, I am sitting through Lesbian Vampire Killers...!!
xxx

Unknown said...

OMGOSH WOW this is so totally Awesome!!!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Paper Play
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

eileen hull said...

Love this Keeley- thanks for joining the linky party!

Gretchen said...

Great project, love the colors! You rocked the Sizzix dies!

Juls said...

LOVE this!!! Love the back and Kraft together, it is so so striking!!! Love all the texture and your fabulous details!!! STUNNING!!!! Hugs Juls