Another Halloween creation! This week we have a MAGICAL MYSTICAL theme at Crafts 4 Eternity. I've made an album for The Witching Hour. Well, I know nothing about such things, so I turned to google to find out when 'The Witching Hour' actually is. The answer is, it varies depending on which website you are looking at.
I've used paper from My Mind's Eye ~ Haunted collection which is all velvety and luxurious.
I made a clock using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Weathered Clock Die. I cut it out of glittering black cardstock.
I've added a spider border from the glitter cardstock using my Martha Stewart punch.
Another view of the clock.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- spooky fall ~ If the Shoe Fits
- halloween ~ Allsorts Challenge
- flying things ~ Corrosive Challenge
- halloween or fall colours ~ Shopping Our Stash
- halloween/witches ~ Paper Play Challenges