Friday 29 July 2011

baked with love ... vintage recipe album


The weeks are whizzing by and here we are back at Friday again. Today's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is anything but a card. Maybe my favourite theme :)



 warning: very photo heavy post

I made the 'baked with love' title on the front, by taking a piece of Maya Road chipboard piece, painting it with PaperArtsy ~ Fresco paints and then using rub-ons for the words.


I've used mostly Webster's Pages ~ Sweet Season papers throughout, but I've thrown some other bits & pieces in. These are Christmas papers but I've tried not to have it all looking like Christmas as I wanted it to be a recipe book for the whole year through.


I have used both the 12 and 6 inch versions of the paper and lots of kraft paper.


Some of the edges have been die cut with a Magnolia ~ Doo Hickey die.

For this page I made a pocket and filled it with some handmade recipe tags.


Front of tags:

 
 Back of tags:


The next page is a piece of Hambly acetate ... which I love.



Lots of machine stitching on this album ....

... and different sized pages.


A Maya Road Kraft Pocket.


Another pocket filled with tags.




 OK, this page is a fun one and one of my favourites.


Two mini pockets with pull out tags.


Back of tags.




I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

keeley

5 comments:

Delphine said...

Gorgeous creation! I love your album and the details are absolutely fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Faye said...

Oh, wow! What a fantastic project. I love the gorgeous colours. Your shabby sparkle looks faberoony. Thank you so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck. x

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! This is truly an amazing project! So much beautiful details to look at! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

xxxtglxxx said...

Wow Keeley! :) I dont know where to start on this, its gobsmacking! :)

Stunning creation, I just love everything about it, and the tags are brilliant!

Love all the lace, pearls and all the special details. This is awesome.

hugs

xxalisonxx

michele said...

Wow Keeley this is stunning! Even more beautiful and detailed inside! Love it! have a good weekend hugs xx