Friday 6 November 2009

remember {good times} in Paris

Today I am entering into five challenges.

The sketch {which I spun on it's side}: Sketch Saturday.

Other challenges:


Borders {of which I have many}: Theme Thursday.

Red and black: Creative Inspirations.

Click on photos to get a better view.

Papers: October Afternoon ~ Good Cheer: Gingerbread and Falling Snow.

As I was using Christmas themed papers I was intending to make this a Christmas card, but changed my mind at the last minute and used the less obviously Christmas sides from this paper collection.

Image: Magnolia ~ Tilda in France. Coloured with Copics.

Embossed images:

~ Tim Holtz ~ Paris Film

~ Crafty Individuals ~ CI005

~ PaperArtsy ~ MN45
                             
Other items used:
Martha Stewart ~ embossed diamond edge punch for the left vertical.
Stickles for the distressed edges around the images.
Mini black brads for decoration.
Scraps of red and cream lace.
{good times} epoxy sticker.
Ink for inking the edges.
Thank you for looking.

Edited to add: I am so excited! I won first place at Magnolia Down Under Challenges with this entry. Thank you so much girls for voting for me!

Keeley

having a {me} day

18 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my gosh, Keeley, this is just a fabulous card. So many layers and stamped images and Tilda so beautifully colored. I LOVE IT! Red Black and White color combo is wonderful. Alot of time went into this creation and it shows, simply awesome! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the MDUC. Hope you come back for the next challenge so we can see what you're creating.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Girl, this is just gorgeous!! LOVE the colors and all of your beautiful details on this card!! These Tildas are sooo sweet!! HUGS

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the colours, the distressed feel! Love the musical paper in the background, an the little images of Paris down the side!! Fab!

Cindy Adkins said...

Simply amazing!!! I love your work!
Cindy Adkins
www.recoveryartist.com

BA said...

this is stunning love your very distressed look
xoxo BA

Debbie Pamment said...

This is distressingly beautiful - love all the work you've put into it - and the fabulous colour combo just makes it POP.
Thanx for joining us at MDUC
xXx

stephanne said...

Oh my gosh, I must say right off the bat that I LOVE THIS!!!! You have done such a beautiful job with all of the challenges you've joined in on and made such a gorgeous display, this is one of those cards I'd want to keep instead of giving away, lol, beautiful work and thanks so much for sharing this with us at MDUC, I hope to see you back next time around!!
Stephanne

Sharon said...

I love this card. Your colouring is fantastic and I love your interpretation of the sketch.

Kellie said...

WOW amazing, absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next challenge. xx

Hugs, Kel
MDUC Site Owner.

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge.
Kristy x

Unknown said...

What a stunning card! So many gorgeous, distressed layers. A lot of work has gone into this one! Thanks for participating in the MDU Distressing Challenge and good luck!
Alicia xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow your card is amazing. I love the colours, papers and your collection of images. Your distressing & colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Distressing Challenge & hope you will join us again next time. Hugs Jodie from Oz

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous, beautiful Tilda and love all the distressing.
luv
Debby

kotilaiska said...

Amazing!

Karen said...

Fabulous card, great borders..

carole said...

Colors and sketeche are fabulous.

Andrea said...

I love this tilda and your card is fantastic

Marcea said...

Wow, this is fabulous!!!! Really great distressing too. Such a gorgeous image and lovely attention to detail
Thanks for joining us in JM
-x-