Saturday 26 June 2010

pink baby hAnglar & stAnglar


Just love the fact that I can now buy some hAnglar stamps, I've been wanting some of these for a very long time!

This week's recipe at Crafts 4 Eternity is:

The sketch

Nursery theme or image

Add a charm

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

'X is for Xtra Dimension': ABC Challenge.

'Circles, Paint & Gems: If The Shoe Fits.

'Nice & Girly': Bunny Zoe Crafts.



Papers: Basic Grey ~ Green At Heart Just love the gorgeous colours in this set of BG papers.

Image and baby sentiment: hAnglar stAnglar ~ baby set. I coloured the image with copics and added some stickles to the white bits.


I stamped the sentiment onto the pink paper before embossing with UTEE and then placed a Tim Holtz ~ Ornate Plate over the top. The aperture was just the right size for the baby stamp. I dabbed some white paint randomly on the plate and it now looks like the raised parts are shiny. Pure fluke on my part!!


I've added a bit of lace on the right hand side and hand sewed on the buttons. (How comes I can happily do this on cards but don't want to resew buttons onto shirts??)

On the left I've used a Martha Stewart punch.

I created the hinge from my Sizzix Tim Holtz Hardware Findings die which I ran through my Big Shot Pro. Just LOVE my new machine! Added some crackle paints and gem brads.


Thank you for your visit.

Keeley

PS Looking forward to the 30 degree weekend!! Wooohooo!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm totally in love with this card !!!
I love the colouring, really lovely .
Thanks for playing with Bunny Zoe's Crafts !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

michele said...

beautiful card Keeley! love the hinge must get some of his dies ;) The crackle paints I have seem to be ok maybe a faulty batch? good luck with the new brand. hugs xx

Juls said...

awhhhh...this is just fab! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

I love all the different elements you tied together in this card! Beautiful! thanks for joining us at the Shoe!
tracey

lesleyworth said...

fabulous image! love the card! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

stephanne said...

Tim embellies are always fabulous, but what you have done with that frame is magical, LOVE your colouring of that darling image and your choice of embellies are beautiful!!
Hugs,
Stephanne

Kathy said...

Another beautiful card!! Love the sweet image and of course your coloring rocks!! All your details are so pretty as well!! The lace is gorgeous and love the crackle distress paint!!! Cool effect!
:)kathy