'Tis the season ... Halloween that is. I just love to create for Halloween although I no longer do anything on the day, I used to love dressing up and going trick or treating as a kid.
OK, this is my second week guest designing for Cupcake Craft Challenges where the challenge is uhmmmm ... HALLOWEEN!
For this one I have dug out one of my old Halloween Tildas, but never inked before.
For this project I have used papers from the Pink Paislee ~ Twilight collection.
For my Halloween tree I have used the Magnolia Tree Die. I love this, so versatile.
My image is Magnolia ~ Sitting Witch Tilda coloured with copics and added stickles.
Prima flowers and a metal skull brad complete.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- lots of flowers - Copic Marker Norge
- anything goes - Just Magnolia, By the Cute & Girly, One Stop Craft Challenge
- anything goes as long as it sparkles - Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
- Halloween - Magnolia Down Under, Challenge Up Your Life, Cute Sunday
- Fall or Halloween - Fussy & Fancy Friday
- Something Spooky - Quirky Crafts
- Spooky - Crafty Calendar Challenge
- Halloween Tilda - Totally Tilda
Thank you for looking.