Hello! Oh my word, the weeks are whizzing by and already here I am at my 3rd week as Guest Designer for Cupcake Craft Challenges and so enjoying my time here. This week the challenge is BUTTONS & BOWS.
Now please bear with me on the photos, we may be enjoying a beautiful, beautiful October, the best since records began BUT it does not make it easy to photograph!
Once again, I could not resist decorating one of these cute little paperbags, this time a kraft bag and making a mini notebook to pop inside. And ... guess what? ... it is nearly Halloween.
Once again I've used papers from the Pink Paislee ~ Twilight collection.
For the bag, I created a little tag with Tilda with Thistle. As usual, I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.
I created a little notebook to go inside the bag, with more buttons and bows.
I must admit, I am absolutely rubbish at tying bows. I never could tie a shoe lace properly, so what you see here are glorified knots.
Here are the backs.
I am including this at the following challenges:
- halloween colours ~ Craft Your Days Away
- spooky fun ~ Creative Card Crew
- halloween ~ Paper Sundaes; One Stop Craft Challenge; Simon Says; Everybody Art
- you choose ~ Stamptacular Sunday
- B for Boo ~ ABC Challenge
- Boo Are You ~ Shopping Our Stash
- halloween Tilda ~ Totally Tilda