My fourth week as GD at Cupcake Craft Challenges, sees us with a challenge of DENIM & LACE.
I've used really ancient papers for my piece: My Mind's Eye ~ Frost. As soon as I saw these papers in my stash, I knew I wanted to use Magnolia ~ Waiting Tilda with her Sledge. I bought these stamps when they first came out back in 2008 and this is the first time I have inked them up! Also, another first, this is the first time I have masked two images. I don't know why, pure laziness probably, but now I am hooked, so expect more.
I've coloured them with copics and added some stickles.
For the 'denim' I have used these little blue jean flowers, but had to grunge them up with ink and stickles so as to blend in with the rest of the design.
Lots of lace, including on the tag.
Some distressing of a Pink Paislee ticket.
I am going to enter this in at the following challenges:
- Sparkly ~ Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
- U for unused stash ~ ABC Christmas Challenge
- A vintage Christmas ~ Winter Wonderland
- Layer Upon Layer ~ Totally Papercrafts
- Wrap Up Warm ~ Saturday Challenge
- Use two from: black, sparkles, flowers, distressing ~ Paper Sundaes I have used sparkles & distressing
Thank you for looking.