Hello! Today I am sharing a canvas I've made using the Prima Bloom Girl ~ Summer stamp, by Jamie Dougherty.
I've used Prima Color Bloom sprays in Soft Teal and Tea Stain to create some colour. The red is Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Barn Door. These are all water based, so setting them with a matte medium was interesting!
Lots of texture created with a layer of tissue paper ...
... and Tim's Harlequin stencil, with some Prima 3D Gloss Gel.
The sentiment is a rub on.
Finished off my Bloom Girl with Prima flowers and resin butterfly.
I'm entering this in at the following challenges:
- blue ~ live and love crafts
- bon voyage ~ Sweet Stampin Challenge
- O is for open (anything goes) ~ ABC Challenge
- Anything goes ~ The Artistic Stamper; Anything But A Card Challenge; Mixed Media Mojo
- No ordinary paper (I have used tissue paper) ~ Simon Says Monday Challenge
- flowers ~ Creative Inspirations
- canvas ~ The Mirror Crack'd