Friday 13 August 2010

hello world

Oops, a bit late with my posting today for the Crafts 4 Eternity challenge. I came home from work and promptly fell asleep on the sofa!

The recipe this week, is the sketch, which I flipped to do a mirror image. 

Use pastel colours.

Make a hello card, gift or layout. 

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

'diecuts': If the Shoe Fits.

'turquoise': Wednesday Stamper.

'cute & girly': Creative Card Crew.



I really fancied using some kraft paper this week, so I teamed that with papers from the Graphic 45 ~ Baby 2 Bride collection.


I decorated a Maya Road pocket with the papers, a Prima flower  a bit of inking on the edges and this Leanne Ellis image A Little Hug, which I coloured with copics.


I created a pull out tag using my Tim Holtz On the Edge ~ Bracket Die and added a little circle and eyelet to match the pocket.

The *hello world* is made from letter stickers, I just inked the edges.


Then I added some of that lacey flower trim from Webster's Pages.


Thank you for looking.

Keeley

10 comments:

Juls said...

oooooh wow!!!! this is gorgeous! Hugs Juls

~*~Patty S said...

your card is lovely
the girl and bunny are such precious images too

Unknown said...

totally beautiful! i just love those tim holtz edge cutters, they are so useful! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

lesleyworth said...

i'm loving that trim! beautiful card! thanks for sharing it with us at the Shoe!

Liza said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

Liza x

Riet said...

This is so beautiful Keeley,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

michele said...

Beautiful Keeley! love everything about it :) Have a great weekend hugs xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

Just thought I'd pop by for my weekly dose of magnificense (is that how you spell it?!) and I am sooooooooo not disappointed. I'm just going to sit here and stare for a while. So don't call the police, it's only me! ;)
Ooh, thanks also for playing at Cupcake, it's lovely to see you. xxx

Chelsea said...

Keeley, this is so sweet and elegant! The colors are perfect and so are the stitchings. Wow! Lovely!
Luv,
Chelsea