Saturday 22 September 2012

rock-a-bye baby: Graphic 45 Little Darlings


Good evening! Today I'm coming at you from Crafts 4 Eternity where this week we have a them of nursery rhymes

What a great excuse to dig out my as yet untouched Graphic 45 ~ Little Darlings papers. I love this paper line so much, that after buying a full set of 12 x 12, I then went and bought the 12 x 12 paper pad also.


I've made a box and here is the front. You'll see I've used some of the chipboard pieces from the collection.


When you lift off the lid, the front piece falls down.


Here's the full piece open. Excuse the sunshiney shadows :)


The top section consists of two pockets, with space on the front for a photo.


The front pouch contains a simple little card, ready for a personal message to be added.


The pack pouch contains a little mini album.

 
Also, we are having a design team call. We are looking for 5 new members no less. All you have to do to apply, is leave a ling to your blog here: Crafts 4 Eternity Design Team Call. You have until midnight 5th October 2012 to apply.

I am entering this in at the following challenges:

Thank you for looking.

keeley

15 comments:

Mummylade said...

oh my, I just kept looking and looking at your images, such lovely images and colours, I just love it!! Thank you so much for joining our song inspiration challenge at Allsorts this week and giving me the opportunity to find your gorgeous creation!

Faye said...

Wow, what fantastic projects. I especially love the soft pastel colours. Very pretty. X

Donna said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Keeley and I can quite see why you love these papers, the're beatufiul :) Donna ♥ x

Sheryl said...

Wow Kelly, what an amazing keepsake!
It is truly beautiful and I am sure it will be treasured.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week. Hope we see you again soon,
Hugs Sheryl xx

Lisa Minckler said...

What a sensational baby keepsake box! The details are elaborate and joyous to take in. I just love the color patterns and all those polka dots. Gorgeous work and a fantastic display of talent. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Our Creative Corner. Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again next week!
Lisa xx

angelwhispers said...

Hi Keeley I have been a really bad blogger lately and have missed so much of your beautiful work but boy I'm so happy I came along today this is divine I adore these papers and I didn't even see the chipboard pieces think I need these just wonderful and a perfect gift for that special delivery! Chanelle xxxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Keeley! Love it to bits!

Thanks for entering my candy sweetie.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Debs said...

Oh WOW Keeley this is stunning!! So many gorgeous details.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Keeley
What a most delightful box and album you have created; I love G45 papers so this has really captured my heart.
You have taken the OCC inspiration photo to the max as far as imagination is concerned, and I applaud yo for that..
What an amazing gift for a new mum to be.
Thank you so very much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner we are so thrilled to see your work.
Smiles:)
Sue

Riet said...

Wowwww Keeley,This is so wonderful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sylvia x said...

What a fantastic project...I love everything about it!!! great choice of colours too

Good luck in our challenge over at CRAFT Challenges this week

Sylvia x

Amanda said...

Thats really good, infact its brilliant, must have taken ages, well it would me. I have sent you email yesterday so hopefully you have recieved. Speak soon
Amanda x

Anonymous said...

Wow, an amazing project, just fabulous!
Helen x

michele said...

Beautiful box Keeley The papers are gorgeous and just love the the box design very clever. hugs xx

Juls said...

wow!!! What an amazingly beautiful keepsake