Sunday 7 December 2008

Pink & Green Tilda with Christmas Heart Ornament

I'm a on bit of a mini roll today, after finally getting to have a {me} day ;-)

I've been putting together cards from images I have already coloured up, so they should be quick, but still they take forever. Not that I don't enjoy the process, just wish I could speed up a little bit! Then I could do a few more.

For this card I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday:


I've managed to produce a Christmas card in very non-Christmassy colours, but I am hoping it works!

The card base is made from an off-white Bazzill cardstock. The cardstock used is Crate Paper ~ Katlin: Daydream and I used both sides of this. The pink ric rac ribbon is Making Memories ~ Rose Petal & Mango and the off-white ric rac is from Crate Paper ~ Baby Bee collection.

I coloured the Magnolia ~ Tilda with Heart Ornament with my Copics. Isn't she darling?

The remaining stamps were inked up with Brilliance ~ Pearlescent Orchid and clear embossed. The Do not open until Dec 25 stamp is from Paper Artsy ~ Xmas: Plate 3; Merry Christmas sentiment is from Papermania ~ Let It Snow and the snowflakes are from Hero Arts ~ Owl Christmas.

Thank you for looking.

Kat

having a {me} day

7 comments:

Danni said...

Super cute and I love the colors!!

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card , very cute ;-)
Lorraine

deb said...

Great job, she is so cute! Your coloring is wonderful!! Love the colors!!
hugz

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

love the colours on this card fantastic and your tilda image is so cute!

Emma xxx

Mariska said...

I completely know what you mean with your comment about enjoying the process of making the card but that you wish you could speed up a little bit :). I love making cards, the colouring, the actual card making, but it takes me hours and hours to finish just one card. And then when you sometimes look at other peoples blogs I get so jalous!! But anyway, Love the card you did. Your colouring is fantastic and I love the non-traditional Christmas colours you've used! Great job! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Gill said...

Gorgeous card, I love that cute tilda and your colouring is amazing, thanks for joining us this week at SS
Gill x

Claire said...

Great card, I love the colours and the image is very cute.

Claire