Well here I am, back again already. Today at Cupcake Craft Challenges the challenge is Born on a Winter's Day, so we want to see a winter themed birthday card, which must be wintery looking and with a wintery image.
Papers: Basic Grey ~ Picadilly. These are mainly gorgeous summery papers, but I picked out the more frosty looking ones from there and warmed it up with a bit of red.
Used my Magnolia ~ Doo Hickey die to create lots of heart borders.
Used up some buttons as this is my year of using up my stash.
Image: Magnolia ~ Tilda with Snowheart coloured with copics and added some stickles.
Tilda is standing on a Whiff of Joy tag.
The sentiment is also Magnolia.
I am popping this in at the following challenges:
- Die cute special ~ Papertake Weekly
- All that glitters, sparkles or shines ~ Shopping Out Stash
- Spots &/or stripes ~ Simon Says Stamp Challenge
- All that glitters ~ Sweet Stampin'
- Texture ~ Stamptacular Sunday
- Anything goes ~ Anything goes
- Let it snow ~ Fussy & Fancy Friday
- Out with the old ~ Stampin' for the Weekend
Thank you for looking.