Monday 30 April 2012

London 2012


Hello, here we are once again at Monday and the start of a new challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges. The challenge this week is the best of British and we have this photo inspiration for you.

 
So many possibilities, there are a gazillion ideas contained within these photos. I went for the top left corner photo, with famous British landmarks and came up with this.


This is London 2012!! LOTS going on in our capital city this year.

I've kept with the red, white and blue theme and have used Bo Bunny ~ Liberty papers and even though these are American themed, have used the fireworks papers to celebrate all things British. 

I created a tag using the distress ink water technique and stamped the Penny Black ~ London stamp onto it.


I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

keeley

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Keeley, love the those firework papers.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kara Lynne said...

So much to love about this card! Great papers, image, stitching, fancy edges, the color wash, everything!

Shelly said...

Hi Keeley! You've interpreted the challenge SO well... I LOVE your card!!! Thanks, Shelly x

Faye said...

Hey Sweets, this is soooo darn classy, me likes it. xxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Keeley, I love the patriotic colours and fab scalloped edges on the panels...stunning card hun :) Donna ♥ x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card,love the image,your colours and design are lovely....Thanks for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious,hope to see you next time....
Mandy x

Delphine said...

This is totally fantastic, Keeley!!! I was telling Shelly how much I love this stamp, and I love the tag you have created and your whole layout, super elegant! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs Delphine xx