Friday 4 January 2013

ride through life with me


Hello and a good morning to you all. Firstly, let me wish you all a Happy New Year! Unfortunately, mine hasn't got off to a flying start as I have been sick for the last 7 days and I'm getting a bit bored of it now! No doubt it will cleared by the time I have to go back to work on Monday!

Well, today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have a challenge of new technique, product or style. I have gone for new cutting dies and a punch and no I didn't get them for Christmas, I had to buy them myself! So a special treat for me:)


Apologies for the awful photos, I have never known it be so dark and all day long too!!

The image is by Crafty Secrets and I've used Spellbinders ~ Romantic Rectangles cutting dies.


You can also see the Martha Stewart ~ Doily Lace which is now my favourite punch.


Papers: The Girls' Paperie ~ Vintage Whimsy. Loving these!


I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

keeley  

10 comments:

Evil Edna said...

what a beautiful romantic card. thank you for sharing ti with us at TIOT.EE

Joy said...

So beautiful and vintage, love it.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Claudia N. said...

Gosh, this is sooo gorgeous, Keeley! Love every single detail and all the layering!!! Thank you very much for sharing this with us at TioT!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Faye said...

Hope you're beginning to feel better Hun. Fab colours on this rather gorgeous project. X

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Keeley, Love the layering and pretty details.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Ellie Knol said...

Beautiful card! love the vintage feel to it.
Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!
xxx Ellie xxx

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! I really like the lacy borders! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Juls said...

beautiful!! Love the soft vintage look!! Hugs Juls

Alexa said...

Really soft and vintagey - beautiful Thank for playing along with us at TioT. x