Hi! I hope you've had a great week. Mine has been fraught with computer mishaps and then crashes, on a brand new machine?! Hey ho! Live and learn and put it behind us. My crafty head however, is going full tilt! So go on, bring me a computer crash any day! I will, of course, learn to regret my words....
This week at Crafts 4 Eternity we have a Valentine/love theme. How easy is that at this time of year!
I lurvve a Valentine's theme, in fact I do the love theme all year long.
I've used Bo Bunny ~ Love Letters papers on this, combined with my Spellbinders ~ Grand Labels 23 and X Cuts Filigree Heart diecut.
Image: Some Odd Girl ~ Crushin' Gwen, isn't she cute? I added some Bo Bunny chipboard pieces to my project.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- valentines or love ~ Totally Papercrafts
- love is in the air ~ Daring Card Makers
- anything goes ~ Papertake Weekly
- use your oldest bling ~ Shopping Our Stash
- hearts ~ Everybody Art Challenge