This week on Crafts 4 Eternity, we have this fabulous SPRING COLOUR recipe for you to follow.
This a card I made for a sweet little girl I know, who turned 6 recently.
Papers: Crate Paper ~ Emma's Shoppe. These were so much fun to work with.
Die: Magnolia So Wrapped Lovely.
Image: Magnolia ~ Pink Ribbon Tilda coloured with copics and stickles.
Dies for frame: Spellbinders ~ Decorative Labels Eight.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- anything goes ~ Marvelous Magnolias
- fussy and fancy ~ Tilda's Town
- Spring fever ~ Stamptacular Sunday
- Spring ~ Stamp with Fun
- flowers or fairies ~ Crafty Creations
- Happy Birthday ~ Simon Says Challenge
- Birthday girl in pink ~ Totally Papercrafts
- photo inspiration ~ Deep Ocean Challenge
- Spring fling ~ The Corrosive Challenge
- Magnolia & flowers ~ The Ribbon Girl