Hellooooo! Well I bet you weren't expecting to see me today! I have just joined the Stamp With Fun design team and today is my debut!
So this week, we have a summer theme! You just can't beat a summer wedding and so that is what I chose.
Papers: The Girl's Paperie ~ Kitch.
Image: fast becoming one of my favourites Magnolia Wedding Tilda. I coloured her with copics and stickles.
I've used Spellbinders dies for the circles and circle scallops. Added loads of Frantage. Loving that right now!
I added a vintage key. First I frantaged it, but didn't like the effect. So I sanded it down and then rubbed on some metallic paint in different shades until I had the look I wanted. Love that some of the frantage still shows through!
The wooden clock is by Prima and got the frantage treatment too.
Some handmade flowers.
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- S for stitching (I have machine stitched around my circles) ~ ABC Challenge
- polka dots ~ City Crafter
- anything goes ~ Crafts and Me, Crafty Calendar Challenge, The Crazy Challenge
- texture ~ Crafty Creations Challenges
- dies & punches ~ Cute Card Thursday
- bingo board (I have flower, free and diecut) ~ Fussy & Fancy Challenge
- special occasions ~ Tilda's Town
- wedding ~ Totally Tilda
- vintage summer card with butterflies ~ Vintage Udfordring