Friday 20 June 2014

apples mini album


Hello! Today I have a cute little mini album to show you for our Crafts 4 Eternity challenge, which is to share projects with a food theme or element. My food is apples!

The papers I used for this are ancient, but the cover papers with those little chicks on are so cute, I just couldn't bear to cover them up. So, instead, I added a pocket with a pull out tag and flower charm.

Papers: October Afternoon Cherry Hill.

I've added some pom pom trim to the spine.


A peek into the top.


I have made six pockets, decorated each side with paper and made a pull out photo mat for each pocket, which has also been decorated on each side with the October Afternoon papers.


All the pages are held in place with ribbon which has been threaded through to the front cover.


Thank you for looking.

Keeley

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Brilliant album, good to have you back in blogland. X

Shelly said...

Hi Keeley! Of course I remember you! I have serious pregnancy brain, but I remember! Your album is just stunning, I love the pretty papers! Sending hugs, Shelly x

michele said...

Beautiful album Keeley hugs x

Juls said...

Too cute, I love it :-) xx