Friday 29 August 2014

each and every day


Hello! Today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have a tic tac toe challenge! Just choose any three squares in a row from the grid below. I have used the diagonal from top left to bottom right, being: add something old (flowers, I managed to finish off a packet!), use the colour blue and add something new (mixed media canvas).

 

 Here is my piece.


For the centre piece, I cut a piece of canvas and just played around on it with distress inks, gesso, stamps and stencils. When complete, I covered the whole piece with mod podge and once dry stamped the image and the sentiment onto it.


Image and sentiment: Tiddly Inks ~ Happily Ever After.

Papers: various bits from my stash.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

4 comments:

Pia S said...

Love this look, with the uncolored image and how you decorated with inks and paste around it. Different in a beautiful way!

Pamellia said...

Wow, fantastic! I love your colours and that center piece is just gorgeous! So much texture and interest, what a fabulous focal point! :)

michele said...

Beautiful Keeley love all the texture & gorgeous image hugs x

Juls said...

Love this, the colours are just lush :-) xx