Friday 7 November 2014

vocal beauties from the operas


Good morning! Our challenge this week at Crafts 4 Eternity is to add lace and/or ribbon.

I have made an album with Marion Smith Designs ~ Mad Tea Party papers as my base. I've added an acetate by Glitz, which I machine stitched along the sides.

Along the bottom I added a strip of wide lace.

I made a tag from the papers and added some washi tape and a metal brad. The clock was diecut from the Marion Smith Designs ~ Mad Tea Party papers using my Tim Holtz Sizzix Pocket Watch die. Any coincidence they match perfectly?


Some luscious Prima flowers to co-ordinate with the golden roses and green leaves on the acetate, finish it off.

To the other side I added some crocheted doilies. Not having the right shade of yellow, I sprayed a pale yellow doily with Dylusions ink. The green doily was the right colour and I just added some glitter to each, to match the flowers.

 
Thank you for looking.

Keeley

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Beautiful papers and detailing, the glittery flowers and crocheted doilies I find very decorative and I love how they bring color to your design.

Juliz Design Post said...

A beautiful elegant design Keeley. Very pretty.
Julie x

Juls said...

This is just gorgeous :-) xx