Wednesday 28 October 2009

baking cakes clipboard notebook

This is my entry for just two competitions.

I have used this week's sketch at Just Magnolia. At least I have as far as I am able to with the clipboard. I have used some artistic licence as far as the flowers are concerned.

This is how my clipboard notebook started out, before I started messing.

I am also entering this into the challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar where the theme is 'kitchen/cooking'.

You'll need to click on the photos to see them a bit more clearly.

All papers are from the October Afternoon ~ Cherry Hill collection. These papers caused me no end of frustration. Having coloured Tilda to match the pink and blue papers, I then had no end of difficulty in tieing it into the red. The jury is still out on that one.

I have used three Magnolia stamps:

~ Baking Tilda with wooden spoon

~ Shelf with napkins

~ Cake


I coloured them all with my copics.


Thank you for looking.

Keeley

having a {me} day

8 comments:

Kimberley said...

I am indeed having a me day and thoroughly enjoying it. Your project is so beautiful - love it.

Juls said...

just gorgeous! Love your combination of papers! and I am just loving the cupcakes!!

Beryl said...

I'm sorry to hear you had trouble matching the colours in but the end result is fabulous. I think the colour matches are perfect and the whole project is delightful.
Beryl xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so cute and I love your clipboard, the colours are gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Martine said...

oh this is so pretty, wonderful colours and papers used and such pretty embellies and details, thanks so much for joining us over at JM this week :)


xx

Martine

Norma said...

Keeley, what a fantastic project. I have just used this Kitchen Tilda myself--she is just so adorable. I love the colours you used and your colouring is fabulous. Great job in turning something that was so blah...(LOL)into something so beautiful.

Hugs.
Norma

Kathy said...

Gorgeous!! I love this!! I don't think you have to worry about the red ~ it matches so well to me! Love the pretty papers and this image is one of my favorites!! SO cute!!
Hope you have a great week-end :)Kathy

stephanne said...

This is wonderful, I just ordered that little cowberry muffin and seeing this is making me even more excited to get it!! Just love how the colours turned out and your project, as a whole, is totally gorgeous!!
Stephanne