Tuesday 3 November 2009

1 two, buckle my shoe

My entry today is for six challenges.
I have used this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.

The challenge at Stamp Something is 'cute and fuzzy' ~ I think this qualifies.

At Daring Cardmakers the challenge is to 'use your latest craft punch'. I have used two new ones for the first time.

At One Stop Craft Challenge the challenge is to use 'newspaper or text'. I have used text.

Saturday Spotlight has a challenge to 'use words'.

Finally, My Time To Craft has a challenge to 'use scallops', which I have done with one of my punches.

All papers used are from the October Afternoon ~ Ducks In A Row collection, as is the wild card.

I have used my Martha Stewart scallop punch on the vertical edge and my baby feet punch next to the image.

The image is Pregnant Willow by Elisabeth Bell. I coloured her with my copics.

Thank you for looking.

Edited to add: So pleased to learn that I made the Top 5 with this at Stamp Something. Thanks for voting for me!

Keeley

having a {me} day

14 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Keeley, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Lynda said...

Wow this is a stunning card! Love the punched details. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Daniele said...

what a sweet card thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

made by fifi said...

beautiful card - love the footprints - thanks for joining in MTTC challenge x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card! I love how all of your details coordinate so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

OH wow!! This creation is just beautiful!! I love your images, the colors and the sweet child's rhyme is just perfect for this!! Thanks for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

Chrissie said...

What lovely gentle colours. Thanks for joining in with the challenge from MTTC this week.Hope to see you again next time!
Chrissie

Beryl said...

I lo ve this image so this card couldn't fail for me. Love the colours you've used and I think the little punched feet going up the side are a brilliant idea. Lovely card.
Beryl xx

Erin... said...

Oh I just love this with the little feet!!!!! too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the feet are so cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative and beautiful card!! Love your colors, layout and the coloring of your image. Way to incorporate the Sat. Spotlight challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Keeley!! I just wanted to let you know that you are the sponsor prize winner this week on Saturday Spotlight!! Congrats!! Be sure to e-mail me with your snail mail so I can send out your prize to you!! Thanks for playing!! HUGS

Shelly said...

Hi! Congrats on your Top 5 place! You deserve it, you card is truly special! Thanks for joining in with us at Stamp Something!
Hugs Shelly :)

Laurane said...

This is an absolutely darling card Keeley and I just love the feet. Inspirational.
Laurane x