Sunday 17 January 2010

cherished moment

Due to the gorgeously sunny weather we've had today, I've come over all summery! It's so nice to think that we have those lovely Spring and Summer days ahead for us to look forward to.

The image that I used is one that I saw a lot of when I first started creating. I bought the stamp at the time but never got around to using it. Having a rummage through my stamp box, I came across her and so here she is. No doubt you will be seeing me creating with her again soon.

The sketchPapertake Weekly.

Other challenges:

'New year, new products': Creative Inspirations. I used my new sentiment stamp, bought in the sales.

'Keeping warm + the option of texture': Crafty Calendar Challenges. I have opted for warm colours and creating a warm summery feel.

Papers: Crate Paper ~ Lillian: Enchanted, Home and Harmony.

Flowers and buttons from stash.

Sentiment: Bo Bunny.

Image: Elisabeth Bell ~ Daisy coloured with copics.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

having a {me} day

12 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love this image. Your colouring is super. Anesha :-)

Beryl said...

This is such a pretty image far to good to be left in a box - hope we'll see you using it again soon. Love the card layout too.
Beryl xx

Juls said...

Just stunning! Love it!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Keeley,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

Wow!! this is so beautiful and it really makes me want summer to arrive! Gorgeous colours and papers and beautiful colouring! thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge, hugs, Jane xx

stephanne said...

Awwww, she is a cutie, I have memories like this too. I used to take the blossoms out of clover growths and make chain necklaces with them, lol. Beautiful creation, love the sewing and the fresh DP combined with your magical techniques!! On behalf of Creative Inspirations, thanks for sharing!!
Take Care,
Stephanne
P.S. check your "spam" apparently that is where my emails tend to end up, lol

Deirdre said...

Wow... stunning card. Amazing colouring and gorgeous design. Love it.

Jenny Gropp said...

The soft coloring job is beautiful! FAB creative card!!

Chrissy D said...

So cute! Love the soft spring colors you chose!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I just love the papers and these colours look lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Lisa said...

Hi, Such a beautiful card! Daisy is one of my fav SN images and definitely makes me think of warm sunny days.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Lisa x

Kathy said...

Such a pretty and bright card!!! Love these colors and it does make me long for some sunny days!! This image goes so nicely with the colors!! Just love your coloring ~ it always looks so perfect!!
Hope all is well!
:)kathy