Wednesday 30 March 2011

be still my beating heart ... WOYWW

The other day I caught the 7gypsies bug and had to go shopping for these yummy items. They are now all piled up on my desk and every time I walk past I just think .... oh the possibilities ....

So, to have a closer look, this is what I bought: 

A 7gypsies letterblock printer tray ...

The little squares on this are a lot smaller than I was expecting them to be. Not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, I just liked the idea of it.

Four 7gypsies library drawers ...

Why four you ask? Because I can think of at least four different uses for them! I am really excited about these drawers and love the quality and feel of them. They are a nice decent size and come with a set of 12 calendar index cards, although I'll probably scrap these and make my own. So many possibilities ... yum!

Next up, the 7gypsies vintage receipt holder ...

Woah, woah, woah!!! I just had to have this! It has 10 panels to decorate. I have no idea what I am going to do with it,  but know that when it's finished I will have it hanging in my craft room, ready to inspire and delight. So I am going to alter it with that in mind. I think. Love the fab clunky hanging chain it comes with.

And last but by no means least, the 7gypsies photo carousel ...


Yum. Yum. Yum. I have GREAT plans for this. I intend to create a personal scrapbook album and create mini layouts using my favourite photos stored on my computer which never see the light of day. I can't wait to get started on this. I may even share some with you. 

It comes with 10 plastic sleeves, which I doubt I will use as I want it to be more exciting than that. 

Oh, I almost forgot. To enable me to make my own pages to attach to the carousel, I bought a 7gypsies atc punch which also makes holes to fit the photo carousel. 


Well, as it's Wednesday and this is my workdesk, I am going to link it up to What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday and will now go and check out what everyone else is up to.

If you missed my Steampunk Paper Bag Album, just scroll down to the next post or click this link.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

10 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, dear me! That pile of 7 Gypsies goodness is amazing!!!! I could have SO much fun with all of that! Can't wait to see what you create!

Unknown said...

Wow cant wait to see what you come up with and the album below is just stunning love all the embellies and images, a lot of work but def well worth it.
Chris x

Wendy said...

Wow lucky you. I've got the printer tray and haven't done anything to it yet. I really should get at it. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Helen said...

Loveing all those goodies! Have fun playing with them, and come back and share what you created!

Marjo said...

Fun new toys! Thanks for the peek and sharing. Have a great WOYWW

Hugs Marjo #22 oops thats 23

okienurse said...

WOW I am thinking I need to check into some 7gypsies goodies. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #83

michele said...

wow! fab ne goodies looking forward to seeing what you do with them have fun! hugs x

Juls said...

so many lovely things!! I cant wait to see what you make with them! hugs Juls

Lynn said...

Okay, I just got into things like this. It's just like me to discover things only after they're discintinued. Can I ask you if you think a regular hole punch will work for the photo carousel since the ATC punch is discontinued? I may have found the photo carousel, but the punch? I can't find it. Lynn

having a {me} day said...

Hi Lynn, a regular punch won't work with the photo carousel. The metal bands around the middle are shaped the same way that the punch is shaped, so that the ATC hooks onto the circular bands. You can still buy pre-punched 7gypsies ATC cards, I believe.