Friday 22 July 2011

cherished love


Hello all and welcome to the weekend ... again.

This week at Crafts 4 Eternity we want to see your shaped cards and projects. So I have made a book spelling out the word LOVE.

This was actually bought as a chipboard book and I just covered it with paper and stuff.


Papers: My Mind's Eye ~ Love Me Do

I made eyelets with paper covered chipboard.


Thank you for looking and wishing you a lovely weekend.

Edited to add: LOVE to our Norwegian friends today. Such terrible, terrible things happening and our hearts are with you.


Keeley

5 comments:

Faye said...

Ooooh I love your book covered with paper and stuff! ;) Have a fabby weekend. x

Riet said...

So gorgeous Keeley,I love your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely! All those bright and cheerful colours with the pretty ribbons

michele said...

Beautiful book Keeley so pretty :) Hope you are having a good week hugs x

pinky said...

Keeley your project is amazing!! If you fancy another new image can you pop over to the C4E dt blog:)