Monday 28 May 2012

A Royal Proclamation


Well here I am again, running late but hey! I made the right day at least!

This week at Cupcake Craft Challenges we have a theme of royalty. Very fitting with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee coming up this weekend.

Papers ~  My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found: Market Street. I'm having a bit of a thing using up my MME papers at the moment, but I have so many and they are so lovely!!

I've also got the colouring bug back. Can't believe I've been away from it for so long! This time I'm back to my trusty old copics for this Magnolia ~ Princess Welcome Tilda.


I also made a little tag to tuck behind.


I am entering this in at the following challenges:


Thank you for looking.

keeley

10 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word this is just so stunning and I just love the papers and detail its truly beautiful and so glad you are enjoying your colouring again! Chanelle xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Keeley, this is utterly gorgeous hun! :)

Fabulous image and a really great regal creation. Love all the bling, layers and details, its just perfect! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

michele said...

Stunning Keeley! as always :) Beautiful colouring! hugs xx

Regan said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous! Fabulous papers & love that tag! Lovely finishing touches with the paper piercing and the row of pearls! Beautiful coloring too! This is a royal creation indeed! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

pinky said...

Wow Keeley your card is just amazing, love the hidden element, perfect for royalty:) Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

oooh, what a gorgeous card Keeley! I just love the papers and cute tilda! Amazing coloring and sweet details! Thanks for a fun cahllenge!! Hugs and sunshine

Ruth said...

A lovely card for our challenge at Sir Stampalot. Ruth :)

Sally H said...

A brilliant creation! Thanks so much for joining in with our Monarchs and Medals theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

Donna said...

Stunning card Keeley, beautiful choice of papers and fab added bling...very royal indeed :) Donna ♥ x