Friday 31 August 2012

memories of you


Hey there! Today starts a new week at Crafts 4 Eternity where we have a theme of less is more.

Although I often think my handimakes are more simple than I want them to be, when entering less is more challenges and being even more simple, I have been told I am a no, no. So I will let the blog police decide on this one!

I have created a very SIMPLE spiral bound book with hardly any decoration. I let the papers do the talking!

I have used papers from the My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found: Sunshine collection. These are beautiful!

I was naughty and added some bling to the title.

Also I added some Prima bling to the binding. But hardly any really!

The pages are simple pearlised gold and black.

Thank you for looking.

keeley

3 comments:

Faye said...

I think it's fab. X

Kara Lynne said...

That is a gorgeous creation! I love the bit of glitter details and the colors!

Riet said...

So gorgeous Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx