Friday 29 March 2013

me 2 u thinking of you


Oh my, I was so busy thinking it's Good Friday and I have a day off, that I clean forgot all about posting my entry for this week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity, where we have a challenge of feature a cute image.

This is a card I made a while back and features the cute Me to You ~ Embossed Stickers and matching papers.


I used my Spellbinders oval dies to create a layered effect.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely Bank Holiday Easter weekend!

keeley

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable sweetie. Thank you for being a good DT pal and I will see you no doubt in blogland.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card.

michele said...

Awww so cute! Gorgeous card Keeley! Have a great Easter hugs x

Zoe said...

I love the paper you have used and the embellishments are pretty. The layout of your card is nice and the me to you embossed sticker is cute.

Zoe
xxxx

Juls said...

Fab!! Loving the colour combo. Hugs Juls xxx