Friday 14 June 2013

where flowers bloom


Hello and happy Friday! We have a fabby colour challenge over at Crafts 4 Eternity today.
These colours really did help brighten my day. The weather is so dreary and depressing at the moment, as I'm sure you all know!
Papers: Little Yellow Bicycle ~ Elizabeth Park.
I went a bit crazy with the frantage on this one. It wasn't only the card that got covered in glitter.
I made the flowers from a Martha Stewart punch, which I bought years ago and only used once before.
Image: Magnolia ~ Forget Me Not Tilda. Isn't she cute?
 
I made a pull out card. Love those cute birds.


And where flowers bloom.


It's the first time I've used this Tim Holtz ~ Butterfly die, another one I've had forever.


I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

Keeley

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kara Lynne said...

I love your bright, cheerful papers and that butterfly die really caught my eye!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I looked at this beauty the other day and thought I had commented. Hmmm. Fluffhead. Super, super pretty. The extra flowers are a fab touch. X

michele said...

Stunning as always Keeley I love the sweet Tilda & all your lovely details. Have a great week hugs xx

Lau W said...

Oh wow ! So nice card, sweet colors, and fab design !
xx

Berry said...

I love your shading and the pretty colours Thanks for sharing with us at midweek magnolias hugs Rebekah xx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Keeley,
Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Deep Ocean :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. I love the frantage. I really need to try out that technique but gotta get me the supplies first lol Lovely design. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugz, Lisa.

P.S Would love for you to come join my blog prompt challenge.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Olga said...

Keeley, lovely card! Love so much glitter! The card looks very tender!

paper fun said...

Beautiful card, Keeley. I love your Fran-tage. Mine always blows off. What is the trick for getting it spread out so thinly and staying on the paper?

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Mari

Juls said...

wow this is just gorgeous!! Hugs Juls