Tuesday 22 October 2013

love bird birdhouse


Good morning! Today I am sharing my project at Everybody Art Challenge, where our theme this week is feathers!

I have been buying up Sizzix dies lately, can't get enough and some of them are great for using up scraps.

For this birdhouse, I used the Sizzix Birdhouse Rounded 3D die. I covered each side of the chipboard with cardstock before cutting out each piece. I also cut out an additional circle base with a Spellbinders die.


Papers: Echo Park ~ Yours Truly.

The little flowers were created with a Martha Stewart die and I added a gem to the centre.

For the fence I used a Magnolia die.


I used a Spellbinders ~ Fancy Framed Tags Two die to accentuate the opening. Added a cute little Prima bird.

On each side I have some cute Papermania feathers.

The right side with the feathers.


Here is the roof! 


The butterfly is of course a Tim Holtz butterfly die.

You may notice some glitteryness about this project. I used Tim Holtz ~ Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter.

This is actually a box and here you can see.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

1 comment:

Juls said...

wowzer!! Love it! Hugs Juls