Sunday 12 April 2015

be your own rockstar

Hello!

Continuing with my learning to draw journey ...

I wanted to practice with my PanPastels again, loving these! And practicing my turned faces. And up flowing hair!

The face and body are worked in PanPastels, then a few other pencils and pens on top.

The hair was created with Dylusions Ink Spray in Cut Grass and Fresh Lime.

I've painted the background with Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylic Paint ~ Lemon. Then with Dina's white paint, I stenciled through Prima ~ Finnabair Alpha Stencil, working it vertically.

I added a few rub-ons and that completes my new journal page.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Looking good!!
Love
Amanda x

sirkkis said...

Stunning! Absolutely gorgeous painting. You are really talented, I love your art. The hair is amaisingly like beautiful grass and all little details lovely. Great art piece.

Kara Lynne said...

So strikingly beautiful! I think I might see this in a museum some day!

Pia S said...

Love the look you've created here. Her green hair looks fab!