Friday 1 April 2011

celebration

Today we have a fab sketch at Crafts 4 Eternity.


I am also entering this into the following challenges:

'no kids allowed birthday': Stamptacular Sunday.
'celebrate good times': City Crafter.
'black, red, cream, yellow': Color Throwdown.

Here is my finished piece.

I've used Cosmo Cricket ~ Circa 1934 papers which are just fabulous all on their own.

The tag is  7gypsies and is just tucked behind so that it can be pulled out and written on. I added a button to it.


The image is Elisabeth Bell ~ Willow Dressing Up. I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.

Well I woke up to a stonking migraine this morning which completely scuppered my day, so I am going to try and salvage what's left of it by getting some crafty time in.

Thank you for looking.

keeley
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Keeley these colours go so well together, all the diff elements are simply gorgeous, Have a great weekend
Chris x

Skraptacular Designs said...

Don't you just love Elisabeth Bell?! I just fell in love with her images the second I saw them and now have some sort of weird addiction...LOL

Your card you made with "Willow Dressing Up" is fabulous! I absolutely love your design and the embellishments and papers you used are PERFECT!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Createology said...

Beautiful design and I love the layers. Happy weekend...

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Faye said...

I think I must stop visiting you. I look at your wonderful, wonderful work and then I look at my pathetic attempts! Have a delish weekend. xxx

Ros said...

This is such a beautiful card ... I love the colour scheme here and the beautiful image ... I hope you don't mind me mentioning but the challenge at CCCB is to use a banner or the word Party ... thanks for sharing with us though

Marianne-db said...

Your card is co lovely! This image from WoJ is so elegant and wonderful. Your coloring is fantastic.
Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at Stamptacular this week!

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderful card.. I just love it.. But our challenge is over at CCCB must have a banner or the word party. But I am so glad I got to stop by and see your creation..

Juls said...

so stylish!!! loving the red black and Kraft together!! and the touches of lace are just divine! Hugs Juls

cnelson said...

lovely!

michele said...

Beautiful card Keeley I hope your migraine cleared quick hugs xx