Friday 27 May 2011

i believe in fairies

This week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is to include something ALTERED  on your project.

I have altered a chipboard door hanger.

Actually I cheated. I took a door hanger that I had bought, traced around it onto chipboard, cut a hole with my nesties and decorated it. Does that count? I'm too tight to pay 75p everytime I want to make a chipboard door hanger




I have used Prima ~ Fairy Flora 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 papers.

I cut the grass using the Magnolia Doohickey ~ Grass die which I layered up three times and added some stickles and ribbon.

The image is Magnolia ~ Beautiful Tilda. I have coloured her with copics and added more stickles.


For the tree, I used Magnolia Doohickey die ~ Magnolia tree, which I love!




Next up is the Magnolia doohickey ~ dream tage.





I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking.


Keeley

10 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful door hanger, lovely image and super glittery. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Shelly Hickox said...

This is gorgeous and totally unique! LOVE all the sparkle and the colors are so sweet.

pinky said...

Its just beautiful Keeley.

Faye said...

What a masterpiece! Every detail is perfection. I love the sweet image and the fantastic coloring. I love the rays extending from the doorknob hole. I love the gorgeous flowers. Great piece.

Createology said...

Fairy Sweet. Love what you have done. Happy Safe Memorial Weekend...

Riet said...

This is so wonderful Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

michele said...

Beautiful sparkly door hanger Keeley! Love it! hugs xx

Kathy said...

WOW Keeley this is stunning!!!! I love the colors and they look gorgeous with your beautifully colored image!!! All the glitter is fabulous as well! AND that sentiment is brilliant!!! So very pretty!
:)Kathy

Lesley said...

Wow what a gorgeous door hanger! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Juls said...

stunning and magical .... I love all the dimension the texture and the sparkle!! Hugs juls