Friday 3 June 2011

burgundy wedding


Over at Crafts 4 Eternity this week, we have a fabulous sketch to work with.


Here is my entry.


I have used Christmas papers on this! Teresa Collins ~ Noel. The chipboard elements are from Teresa Collins ~ Mr & Mrs collection.

Image used: Whiff of Joy ~ Ben & Nora: New Year Couple. Well, these work just as well as a wedding couple. As usual, I have coloured them with copics, added some stickles and some 'confetti'.

The large and mini tags are by Whiff of Joy also.


I am entering this in at the following challenges:
Thank you for looking.

Keeley

9 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous and stylish!!!! I love it!!! I adore the colour combo, the papers you have chosen are so elegant, the layout is just fabby and all your details are gorgeous!! what a beautiful keepsake! Hugs juls

Riet said...

So beautiful card Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

sara said...

what a sweet card that couple are fab and beautifully coloured love your papers as well thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Michele Spera said...

Hehe I'm leaving you a comment here for CCT and C4E :-) I think the image you picked is adorable and colored wonderful! Love your take on our sketch for C4E! and love the added sparkle you gave your image for our CCT challenge:-) Very beautiful
XMichele

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

WOW! This is gorgeous!!! Is this for your wedding?? ;)) If I could color I would love to have done this! I'm safe with white! You are off the floor? LOL
Great card, Great coloring!!
hugz!!

Createology said...

This is perfect for all the June weddings this month. Love your selections. Happy June to you...

Karina said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you made. Love the colours you used and the vintage touch of it. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.
Hugs, Karina

michele said...

Stunning card Keeley! Love all the detail and supe cute image! Hope you had a good weekend hugs x

Julie said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie