Hello there, woohoo, I've won a few challenges recently, thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. My blinkies are in my sidebar.
Today at Crafts 4 Eternity, we have a fabulous sketch for you to follow. We may be in the depths of Autumn, but I enjoyed digging out my Springtime papers for this one.
I've used Graphic 45 ~ Once Upon A Springtime papers for this one. I made the frame by popping out a frame diecut, gluing it to some chipboard and then carefully cutting out the frame. Then I embossed the edges with gold embossing powder.
The image is Magnolia ~ Fairytale Tilda. I've coloured her with copics and added some stickles.
I made some tags with the Magnolia ~ Tilda tag die.
Lots of gold embossing everywhere.
I am going to enter this in at the following challenges:
- buttons ~ Stamp with Fun; Simon Says; Paperplay Challenges
- borders & frames ~ Stamptacular Sunday
- anything goes + optional bling ~ Papertake Weekly
- lashings of sparkle ~ Creative Inspirations
- turquoise, deep pink & ivory ~ Colour Create