Today at Crafts 4 Eternity we have an embellishment bingo recipe. I have used: snowflake, bling and doily. In fact as you can see, I've used quite a lot of bling!
Paper: S.E.I. ~ Glitzmas: Frosty the Snowflake.
I made my trees using the Magnolia ~ Spruce die, inked up the edges and added some bling.
Image: Magnolia ~ Midwinter Tilda with Lantern. I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.
The square diecuts were made using Spellbinders ~ Fleur de lis squares.
There should be four little pearls on the mat, but one pinged off as I was trying to put it on and after a brief search, realised that there was little hope of finding it!
I've used Tim Holtz Sizzix ~ Snow Flurries die across the top ...
... and some Webster's Pages ~ Botanical Christmas Gems across the bottom.
I am going to enter this in at the following challenges:
- punch it - Stamptacular Sunday
- never been inked - Shopping Our Stash
- D for dazzle - ABC Challenge
- Christmas project with pearls or vintage - Truly Scrumptious
- Christmas girls - By the Cute & Girly
- winter wardrobe - Crafty Calendar Challenge