Hello, I am very late with my posting for Crafts 4 Eternity this week, but better late than never! You still have until Thursday evening to join in.
The challenge this week is a colour one. Just use one or more of the colours in the picture as your main colours.
Immediately, I thought of these papers I'd just bought. Naughty girl me.
I made a mini album.
Papers & chipboard stickers: Prima ~ Nature Garden
Where are the fairies? Inside the cover.
and on the back...
Don't forget, we also have a DT call. You have until 22 March to enter, just follow the link here for more details and to sign up.
I am entering this into the following challenges:Finally, thank you so much to Arline, who has left me an award:
Here is what I need to do:
The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy. As part of the tradition the award is passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me. It comes from the German meaning dearest or beloved but can also mean favourite. To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you chose to let them know
I am linking this award to the following people:
1. Amanda ~ http://amanda-momentsofinspiration.blogspot.co.uk/
2. Michele ~ http://thelilacdiary.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Maarit ~ http://violetscorner.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Sari ~ http://sari-sariscards.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Createology ~ http://createology.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank you for looking.