Hello! Today I am coming at you from Cupcake Craft Challenges, where we have a fabulous red and yellow colour challenge. WOW! What a stunning combo!
As you can see I have made a box, using my favourite Sizzix Tim Holtz ~ Matchbox die.
I made a little mini album to go on top.
I shaped the top cover with a Sizzix Tim Holtz ~ Plaque on the Edge die. It is all held together with a Tim Holtz ~ Small Ring Binder.
Here it is before I added the ribbons to the binder.
Image: Mo Manning ~ BBBFFF
I made a tag with Th Greeting Farm ~ Blush Hello stamp.
Here are the sides of the box:
All papers are My Mind's Eye ~ Stella & Rose.
Here are each of the four drawers:
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- Anything goes ~ Creative Inspirations
- Anything goes with a Mo image ~ Mo's Challenge Blog
- More than words ~ Fussy & Fancy
- Bingo (ribbons, glitter, flowers) ~ Stampin' for the Weekend
- Flower frenzy ~ CES Challenges
- Text me ~ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge
- The best butter ~ Altered Alice
Thank you for looking.