Friday 15 June 2012

Irish footballer


It's Friday! At last! And time for this week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity where we have a challenge of male or father's day.

I decided to dig out this uninked Magnolia ~ Football Edwin. I coloured him up with my copics.


All papers are by Magnolia and I've used three different collections.

This is very plain and simple. I asked my other half what embellishments he would like to see on a card and his answer was 'none', but looking at me like I would probably give him a clout around the ear for saying that. Ho hum, well he's a bloke, what does he know about embellishments. Anyhow, I listened up and apart from a bit of paper lace which I inked and distressed up to match the rest of the colours, that is about as embellished as it gets.


Anyway, I coloured him in the irish colours to match up with the papers. Had to research the strip on google, so hope I got it right!!

I am entering this in at the following challenges:

Thank you for looking.

keeley

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nikbee said...

A fab card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

Wendy Fraser said...

Super male card, my hubby's like that with embellishments too! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

michele said...

Fabulous card Keeley love how beautiful it is without embellishments :) hugs x

pinky said...

Keeley I just adore this gorgeous card, so cute and love the backing papers.

angelwhispers said...

Keeley this is wonderful and love the green you have achieved!!! I must admit I really only have a few of the sporty range as I wasn't sure about them but you really are show casing them superbly! Hope you have has a wonderful weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

Faye said...

Too cute! Fab colour combo. Not sure why you want to talk to me about colouring, could you talk to me about cheeks?! ;) Hope you're having a great week. Mwah. xx

Trimgym said...

Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

Jo and Tigerlover.

xxxtglxxx said...

Smashing!! Love the colours and clever touches like the net! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx