Monday 25 June 2012

crown princess


Soooooo,here we are at Monday after another windy/rainy/sometimes sunny weekend, when will Summer arrive?? But. We have a new challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenges. To include birds on your project.

I have used these fabby papers from My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found: Market Street Papers which I have coveted forever. But, they feature two gorgeous glittery birds.

I made this into a mini album.


Image: Magnolia ~ Little Princess Tilda which I coloured with my copics.


Love the little row of buttons and was inspired by my Cupcake Mommy.


I added some stickles and bling to my buttons.

Thank you for looking.

Keeley

12 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable card Keeley.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

I love the row of buttons. And the flower with the jewels. Heck, I love it all. :P) Have a great week. Mwah. xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Totally gorgeous Keeley!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Kara Lynne said...

Very beautiful papers, love the glittery details. Wonderful coloring too!

Shelly said...

Hi Keeley! What a gorgeous little album, I just love the button detail! Hugs, Shelly x

Riet said...

So beautiful Keeley,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful little album, love the gorgeous papers!
Helen x

Amanda said...

What a cute lovely mini book starring Tilda! I like those papers a set I havent got, yet lol
Love Amanda x

Delphine said...

Extremely beautiful, Keeley! Gorgeous details and I love all the sparkle! Hugs Delphine xx

Donna said...

Wow, totally gorge Keeley, fab choice of papers and I'm head over heels with the row of buttons...too cute :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

Ooooh...this is such a fantastic card!! I love the papers and sweet details!

xxxtglxxx said...

What a sweet Tilda and that flower with the chandeliers looks gorgeous! This is really special :)

hugs

xxalisonxx