Friday 27 July 2012

Birthdays!


Hey Summer has arrived! I guess you noticed. I hope no-one has complained that it is 'too hot'!

Over at Crafts 4 Eternity this week, we have a theme of BIRTHDAYS

I was asked to make this birthday card in a colour scheme of green and blue and this is what I came up with.

 

Papers: K & Co definitely Blue Awning I think.

I used the Tim Holtz ~ Sewing Room: Dress die and wrapped some ribon around it to create the dress.


Lots of layers of trims & card


I even decorated the inside of the card ...


Enjoy the Olympics .... I am off to Marbella, to escape from London. In fact as I write this it is in the early hours of Friday morning, and less than two hours before I need to depart. I must get some sleep. When you read this, at time of posting, I will already be up in the air. Enjoy!

Thank you for looking.

keeley

6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Keeley you are so lucky have a wonderful holiday in Marbella!!!!!


Just adore this Blue and Green card the papers and detail are just delightful and it looks so elegant! Love Chanelle xxx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Keeley.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kara Lynne said...

This is such a "WOW" card! The colors are beautiful and the lace bodice on the dress form worked out perfectly! I'm going now to go stare at your card some more!

Faye said...

Cooooooeymondo! You have GOT to be my dresser! I love the tutu. Mwah. Have a great week. ;) xx

michele said...

Stunning as always Keeley! Love the beautiful colour combo and details hugs xx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Keeley, I love all the layers and how you have made the skirt.

Liza x