Hello there! Well you can tell I didn't have a seasonal bone in my body when I made this piece for the black, white and one other colour at Cupcake Craft Challenge!
I don't know what it was about this challenge, but for some reason I went for a wedding theme using turquoise, white and black.
I have a very white background with a touch of turquoise and a hint of black.
This is pretty much Magnolia themed.
Images: I can never tire of this couple Magnolia: Sitting Wedding Tilda and Sitting Wedding Edwin. Coloured with copic markers and I added some stickles. I have them sitting on a Magnolia ~ Vintage Couch which I just inked and cut out, adding on some stickles to mute the brightness a little.
And even Magnolia Doohickeys with a lush Teresa Collins brad.
- feeling blue ~ Fussy & Fancy Challenges
- use some texture ~ Stampin' for the Weekend
- stitched up ~ Totally Papercrafts
- anything goes ~ Tilda's Town
- flowers ~ Sweet Stampin
- anything goes ~ Creative Card Crew
- pastel colours ~ Deep Ocean Challenge
- image and text ~ Anonyme Scrappere
Thank you for looking.