This week at Crafts 4 Eternity we have this fabulous colour challenge. You can use any combination of the colours that you like, but I just love a pink and purple colour combo, so went with it.
I used my Spellbinders ~ Grand Labels Four to cut out a double layer and I cut an aperture in the top layer and then glittered all the edges.
Papers: >Fancy Pants ~ Dancing Girl.
In the back of my head, I wanted to create an effect as if she were on stage, but I'm not sure I achieved that.
Love this cute little Tilda Magnolia ~ Tilda with Ballet Shoes. I coloured her with copics and added some stickles.
Off to a bonfire night tonight, burgers & mulled wine. Yum!
I am entering this in at the following challenges:
- pearls & flowers ~ Fussy & Fancy
- anything goes ~ Anything Goes; Stampin' for the Weekend; Raise the Bar
- flowers in 3D ~ Shopping Our Stash
- get in shape ~ Simon Says Stamp
- vintage or shabby chic ~ The Pink Elephant
- not just an ordinary card ~ Stamptacular Sunday
- anything goes Magnolia ~ Marvelous Magnolia Challenge