Sunday 29 March 2009

miss anya with flower basket


I LOVE these Miss Anya stamps, they stamp so beautifully, first time, every time. My entry today is for the Truly Scrumptious Challenge, where they have another fab sketch:

As well as the sketch, there is another part to the challenge: 'we also want to see something shiny on your cards; maybe some miri card or a charm - anything that would attract a magpie's eye!!'

Well I hadn't noticed this second part to the challenge until I went to write up this posting. As luck would have it, I had included a charm, something which I hardly ever do! Spooky!

Here is my take on the sketch:

All patterned papers are Sassafraslass ~ Serendipity: Happy Place - Pot of Gold. Fortunately, this has a co-ordinating scalloped edged, which fitted in well with the sketch.
All plain cardstock is Bazzill. I combined the image and circular section of the sketch into one piece, to create the base on which Miss Anya stands. It isn't really a big white blob. If you zoom in, you should be able to see that the white cardstock has leaves embossed into it. I have cut round the leaves, to create the shape that you see.

Here is Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm. I coloured her up with my copics.
The crushed velvet brads and the velvet flower ribbon are from Doodlebug. Flowers are Prima.
The little flower charm and bead are from a cheap bracelet I bought off of a Spanish beach!

Thank you for looking.
kat
having a {me} day

8 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card and the colouring is so beautiful

thanks for joining us this week

Dawn

CraftyC said...

A lovely card and coloured so well!
Clairex

Mina said...

beautiful card...I really must buy these stamps I love them so much...thanks for joining in the TS challenge xxx

Sarah C said...

What a beautiful card and so lucky to have used the charm too xx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Michele x

Beth said...

Wow this is stunning! I love these images and your colouring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge this week!
Beth xx

Sharon said...

What a fab card. I love the colour scheme and your colouring is great. Thanks for joining in the TS challenge.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Love this card! Your coloring is awesome!! Love the colors!!
Wonderful!!!
hugz
deb