Sunday 12 April 2009

it's your birthday



I needed a birthday card and I loved the look of this week's sketch at Mojo Monday.

I made a base card from Bazzill cardstock. All patterned papers are from the S.E.I ~ Black Orchid collection and I inked up all the edges with black.

The image is Gorjuss Girl ~ Purrfect Friend and I coloured her with my copics.

The sentiment is by Penny Black and I embossed it with black glitter embossing powder.


Flowers are Prima and I used a Doodlebug crushed velvet brad for the centre. Buttons are from my stash.
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day. xx
Thank you for looking.
kat
having a {me} day

3 comments:

Eulanda said...

Love the color combo and great color job too!! Really like the name of your blog! hee hee

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Awesome card! Love your DP!! Your coloring is SPOT ON!!! Just a perfect card!!!
hugz
deb

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. :) I love the colour combinations and your colouring is fab! :)

Vanessa.