Thursday 11 February 2010

crafts 4 eternity

No card from me today I'm afraid, but I do have some exciting news ...

The very lovely Michele at Crafts 4 eternity has very kindly asked me to join her dt.

Well as you all know, I love my sketch challenges and would be lost without them and as I have stash 4 eternity how could I resist!

I've had a sneek peek at the forthcoming sketches which come with a little recipe attached and they are fab ... fab ... FAB!!

So I do hope that you will join me every Sunday when we can all join in with Michele's fab recipe challenge.

It's not too late to enter this week's challenge which can be found here and just in case you are in need of new stash (and let's face it who isn't?) you can buy online (that means shopping night and/or day ... bliss!) at the Crafts 4 eternity shop.

So if I don't see you before then, I will definitely be back on Sunday with my best frock on, nicely polished shoes and my C4E card to share. I do hope you will join us!

keeley

having a {me} day

3 comments:

stephanne said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! Doing the Happy Dance for you!! Woohoo, can't wait to see your debut work, congratulations!!
Stephanne

pinky said...

Welcome to the team, I' sure you are going to enjoy it, can't wait to see what you come up with.
Pinky

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Congratulations Keeley! That's fantastic news!
Hugs
Nicola xxx